Welcome to a revolution for your mind and a true formula for freedom, prosperity and peace that I hope and pray we as a people can massively participate in.
The brilliance in which our founding fathers created our nation amazes me to this day. When we as a people wake up to what they created, how they created it, and the awesome checks and balances they installed at every level to preserve it, we have to do whatever it takes to restore it. Not doing so will forever dim the hopes and dreams of millions people around the world not to mention the enslavement of our own children.
It is no longer just up to the politicians to correct this. It is now up to us to not only wake up our fellow citizens but to also eradicate non constitutional politicians, laws, and bureaucracies from all parties and stripes. When moral and virtuous people elect moral and virtuous representatives we can correct this situation. The only way this can be done is through education.
Thomas Jefferson’s great advice was this: “When you are about to lose the Republic, education is the only antidote.” The question is this, do we have enough time? Between now and November 2010 millions upon millions of constitutionally minded people have to put down their personal cares and pursuits and devote time to saving our constitutional democratic republic.
Through the questions and answers we the people will create, we will create a great awakening. Through your emailing of friends, neighbors, and relatives you will be creating a virtual electronic precinct, a voting block that can not be swayed by by pretty looks, campaign war chests, TV ads, or political parties.
A ubiquitous, leaderless, movement will be created with a united heart for freedom, prosperity, and peace with a hive mentality that can instantly act and react to anything thrown at it will save the republic. Rather than forming a third party we will create a movement that takes over all the parties, a movement of logic and heart that cuts through the deceit and lies we are constantly told by both parties.
So what can you do right now?
- Send this link to everyone in your address book https://libertytree4u.wordpress.com .
- Re-educate yourself on the 28 + 1 constitutional principles that the founding father used to create all their founding documents.
- Between now and November 2010 replace sports with constitutional intellectual competition among friends, entertainment with documentary films you can get on Youtube that teach you about important events in history you may or may not know about, and music with talk radio you not only listen to but regularly call in on.
- Enlarge your personal electronic precinct, voting block through a personal campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, My Space, Youtube, email and even through Internet marketing tactics taught at http://www.newattractionmlmsolutions.com/
- Check this site everyday for new updates and questions your kindred spirits are coming up with.
- Most importantly come up with thought provoking questions that inspire others to dig deeper into what is really going on in our country and what we can do about it.